Participation in YMCA World Ecumenical Youth Camp 2016 and in final celebrations of the World Youth Day 2016 with Pope Francis in Krakow, Poland is a fantastic opportunity for young people within the YMCA ecumenical movement to meet up and grow together in their Christian faith.
- are aged between 16 and 35,
- engage in the local YMCA of their home country,
- have a desire to serve Jesus and share the Good News,
- have a willingness to integrate in an intern team and live under simple circumstances,
- have an ability to communicate in English.
Arriving to Warsaw, the capital of Poland, sightseeing and a welcome event. http://warsawtour.pl/en
Coach transportation from Warsaw to Polish YMCA International Youth Camp “PILICA” in Kurnędz, Łódź Region in central Poland. Our camp is located besides scenic Pilica river (next to the Sulejów Landscape Park) with 80 years’ experience facilitating events for young people.
http://www.pilica.ymca.pl/o_ymca.php ; http://www.hbopilica.ymca.pl/
YMCA World Ecumenical Youth Camp including:
- Presentations of the YMCA mission “Youth Unify” platform “Inspire – Worship – Share” and Paris Basis,
- Presentations of countries and YMCAs,
- Exploring faith in action and to build confidence, sport, games and fun.
€ 300 + payment of own travel to/from Poland, including: accommodation and program, transportation Warsaw-Kurnędz-Krakow and WYD2016 pilgrim package for final celebrations in Krakow (we will register camp participants as YMCA group). Some subsidies may be available through YMCA national federations.
Registration will start shortly.
Do you have any questions or proposals for our Camp/ WYD 2016 and its spiritual, cultural and artistic programme?
Do you like to join our international planning team? Stay close!
We invite all national and local YMCA’s around the world to promote YMCA World Ecumenical Youth Camp 2016 and to join Polish YMCA in the celebration of the World Youth Day Krakow 2016 with Pope Francis.
If you want to get involved now, email us!
WEYC / WYD Krakow 2016 Planning Team